Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Dream End
























This is a sketch of some weird character I see in my dreams whenever I'm about to die (in the dream...). It's always at night and I'll see through a very characteristic window. I moved last month....and guess what. My new kitchen has precisely the same window...Not to worry, I don't believe in ghosts, but still it's material for a weird story.

The character is a near dead (skinless) knight in Templar outfit....rotting, smelling, but still alive. And as you can see he's hanging from a couple of wires: just like a puppet. In the dreams he never talks to me though. He's just there. Waiting. Almost motionless.

I'm not sure if I've uploaded this one before. If so...too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some scary dude I allways saw..at night.
He had a most stern an hiddious face.
Very distressed, very depressed, but allways very thougroughly angry in his expression.

And the od part: in the morning, his face was replaced by a picture of happy dolls, sitting on a bench..
at the same place as the face
would appear at night!

ur friend H