Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse



I have to say, I was a huge Michael Turner (MT) fan (when younger). And sometimes am still charmed by his designs. So you can imagine I was...well, happy at least, to hear WB is making a Bruce Timm (Batman: the animated series) animated adaptation of MT's work.

Well, I still think the designs used in this animation look nice, but they don't really seem to have anything to do with MT's work. It looks like Bruce and his friends just used the usual WB/DC style: The very stylized batman feel.

I'm still interested in the movie, don't get me wrong. But I just feel they could have done a little bit more with the feel and look of the movie. They could have incorporated a little bit more of MT's lines...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site calvinbexfield.blogspot.com
Is this possible?